Friday, August 1, 2008

We're gonna make plans, we have plans to make plans

Born Rufians
This is the first real post for mmmMusic. I've been wanting to start this blog for a while (8 months?) so I have a list of bands to feature. I'll try to post one every few days. First band: The Born Ruffians.



The Born Ruffians are another boring Canadian band(jk!). They are actually very creative, high energy and fun to listen to. I wasn't sure whether to show you their best song or the music video of the single, so I posted both. I can't find much out about them, they are on tour and seem pretty good live via YouTube. Check it out, the video is a little weird.


























































































"Barnacle Goose"


















"I Need a Life"










Born Ruffians: [http://myspace.com/bornruffians]



Download "Red, Yellow and Blue (2008)": [http://www.torrentz.com/e3a3afbc03d014239322cc920e19deb317f2a9c6]

No comments:

Post a Comment