Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eagles of Death Metal: Awesome? or gay...

Promo pic for the new Eagles of Death Metal CD




The Eagles of Deathmetal was number one on What's Top 10 torrents uploaded in the past day, and they had a lot of downloads, so I go to their Myspace to check them out. Their name alone makes me want to hear what they play but then I saw that they look like that^. Then I saw that Akiva from The Lonely Island (the sketch comedy group Andy Samberg was in before he went on SNL) directed the video. So they kind of earned a spot on my blog before I heard them. Then, I watched their frontman pleasure a girl and attack old people by playing his guitar at them, and that cemented it. I don't even know what they sound like. The first video is the single from their second album. The second video is the single from their new album.


The Eagles of Death Metal - Want You So Hard



The Eagles of Death Metal - I Really Wanna Be in LA



P.S. Jack Black and Dave Groehl are in the video too.


P.P.S. The Lonely Island - The 'Bu




The Eagles of Death Metal - [http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.com/]


The Lonely Island - [http://www.thelonelyisland.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment