Thursday, October 16, 2008

Give me a beat! I'm heartless.

New Kanye single + I'm From Barcelona "Headphones"

Kanye's new Album, 808's Heartbreak is coming out November 25th. Kanye seems to have decided to sing a lot on his new CD so expect a lot of pitch correction. I am really excited about this, I was expecting to have to wait until spring. I heard before that Kanye and 50 were going to release their respective albums at the same time again, I guess that isn't happening anymore?



Heartless - Kanye West


On another note, I was listening to this song today on my ride home from class and I wanted to share it.


" They can take me anywhere I want
I put my headphones on,
I put my headphones on.
I'm gone, with my head in a cloud and the songs, they're just dancing around around around "



Headphones - Im From Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment