Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Music Video Block 002

Good Friday viewers. I'm back with my second Friday Music Video Block post. I hope you enjoyed the selection last week. Here's some videos I've been vibing to most the week and today. Now click play and sit back and watch.

Common & Sadat X feat. Talib Kweli "1999"


Peep the Harold Hunter cameo. Rest in Peace.

Clipse - Door Man


Primus - My name is Mud


Mos Def - Supermagic


Dam-Funk - Mirrors


***BONUS***

I was looking through my CD collection this week and I pulled out two of my Beans albums "Tomorrow Right Now (2003)" and "Shock City Maverick (2004)" So yeah I've been vibing to Beans all week. Peace to my man Jimmy for putting on this dude. LISSSSSSTEN. Peep his swag - definitely in tune.

Beans - Mutescreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment