Thursday, October 2, 2008

.:.'.;;:.=++.: (<====What Ratatat Sounds Like)




I hope that bogus GOP post brings a couple new visitors to my blog. Prior to that post I had about 10-20 visitors per post. That post got an astounding 63 visits, my largest amount of traffic since I started the blog. If that post drew you here and you like any of the music on the rest of the page awesome, keep coming.


Back to what's important. This is the video for one of the singles off the album LP3, it uses a bunch of clips from the predator. Awhnauld. LP3 is a great follow-up album to the classic "Classics" album, their previous release. Here is LP3's single, "Mirando":




Wildcat is the most popular song off their previous album "Classics". This shits hot too. Its chill electronic wildlife music. Here you go:


Wildcat - Ratatat


Ratatat [http://myspace.com/ratatatmusic]


Download LP3 [http://tinyurl.com/49fbtl]

3 comments:

  1. lou you didn't get the extra visits to your site because people wanted to read about your music reviews (which, aren't interesting or informing posts at all), they came only cause they read something out of the ordinary about POLITICS. if you really have to 'trick' people into reading your gay blog then i suggest you stop writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just giving you my honest opinion. every blogger needs some constructive criticism or else they'll never learn. DUH! hdslfhsd

    ReplyDelete
  3. = )
    I'm sorry I was so mean.. who are you?

    ReplyDelete