Saturday, November 8, 2008

Who would have thought we'd spend the majority of our lives interacting with lifeless machines?

These are just a bunch of songs that I've been enjoying a lot lately. The lyrics are poignant great.




Ra Ra Riot - Ghosts Under Rocks


"When every little thing,
you own is looking back,
at you and starts to mean
less than it ever did."





The Killers - Human


"Pay my respects to grace and virtue
send my condolences to good.
Give my regards to soul and romance
they always did the best they could.
And so long to devotion,
you taught me everything I know
wave good bye, wish me well.
You gotta let me go."


Human - The Killers



The Cool Kids - A Little Bit Cooler


"But I don't get it though, about year ago you said my gear is whack.
Nigga now my gear is dope, I guess it goes full circle like a cheerio
Cause you rocking what I was rocking like a year ago."


A Little Bit Cooler - Cool kids




Mr. Oizo - Bruce Willis is Dead


"Bruce Willis is dead."


Bruce Willis Is Dead - Mr Oizo



Los Campensinos! - We are Beautiful, We are Doomed.



"Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Fondness makes the absence longer.
Length loses my interest
I'm a realist, I'm insatiable.
So ten days until I fly,
but that was before your reply."


We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed - Los Campesinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment